Things To Know:
- Report cards go home on Tuesday, June 25. Please take this opportunity to review the learning skills with your child and consider setting a goal to work towards achieving in the next school year. Devise a plan to achieve that goal. If you have any questions about the report card, please contact your child’s teacher.
- School ends at 11:50 on Thursday, June 27. Please ensure arrangements are made for dismissal if your child is not bused.
- If you have an Epi Pen or medicine in the office, please pick up before end of week.
- Outstanding Library Books must be returned. If your child has lost a book, a letter will go home with the replacement cost. Student library records must be clear in order to take out books in the new school year.
- ALL items in the Lost and Found are being picked up for donation on Friday. If you get a chance, please come in and claim any of your child’s belongings.
If your child(ren) are away Thursday, report cards will be kept in the office for pick up August 26 -onward.
- Please call in to school or send in a note to the office if your child(ren) are leaving on vacation early.